DOWNLOAD The Little Book of Common Sense Investing Free Epub by John C. Bogle EBOOK
The best-selling investing “bible” is updated with new data, observations, and perspectives.
The classic guide to being smart about the economy is The Little Book of Common Sense Investing. John C. Bogle, the founder of mutual funds, shares his secret to getting more out of investing: low-cost index funds.
Bogle describes the simplest and most effective long-term investment strategy as “buying and holding a mutual fund that tracks a broad stock market index like the S& 500 at a very low cost.”
Since the first edition of Little Book of Common Sense was released in April 2007, the stock market has risen and fallen, but Bogle’s investing concepts have stood the test of time and served investors well.
This tenth-anniversary edition contains new data and facts but keeps the same long-term outlook as the previous edition.
Bogle has also introduced two new chapters, one on asset allocation and the other on retirement investing, to provide further advice to investors.
The only investment that essentially ensures your fair share of stock market returns is an index fund portfolio. Warren Buffett is a fan of this technique, saying of Bogle, “If a statue is ever erected to honor the person who has done the most for American investors, Jack Bogle should be the undisputed winner.
Jack has encouraged investors to invest in ultra-low-cost index funds for decades. Today, though, he takes pride in knowing that he helped millions of investors gain much higher returns on their investments than they would have otherwise. To them and to me, he is a hero.”
Bogle demonstrates how to make index investing work for you and help you reach your financial goals, with the help of some of the world’s most brilliant financial minds: Benjamin Graham, Paul Samuelson, Burton Malkiel, Yale’s David Swensen, AQR’s Cliff Asness, and several others are among them.
This latest edition of The Little Book of Common Sense Investing follows in the footsteps of its predecessor in providing a strong plan for building your financial future. Download the free ebook of The Little Book of Common Sense Investing by John C. Bogle
- Build a low-cost, widely diversified portfolio without the risks of picking individual stocks, managers, or sectors.
- Focus on what works in the real world rather than fads and marketing hysteria.
- Recognize that there are three origins of stock returns (dividend yield, earnings growth, and change in market valuation) consumer expectations trump business reality.
- Learn how to use compounding returns to your advantage while escaping the tyranny of compounding costs.
- Although index investing allows you to sit back and let the market do the work for you, too many investors trade desperately, turning a win-win situation into a lose-lose situation. The Little Book of Common Sense Investing is an excellent resource for managing your money.
DOWNLOAD READERA to read Epub Books on Android.
◊ Steps to Install the Game/Application ◊
- Click Download APK MOD
- Wait for the game to load
- Remove Playstore version (If you have installed it previously)
- Install the MOD APK
- Turn on Mod from Mod menu – go to settings > apps > game name > permissions and allow all permissions
- Enjoy Benefits of the Game/Application for Free.